Tuesday, February 15, 2011

notes on LOVE: day 9 | and you thought these LOVE posts were going to end after valentine's day

silly you! february is the month of LOVE! (and i still have more to share on the topic, so the LOVE posts will continue...at least for a few more weeks.)

today i was cleaning out my computer. ACTUALLY cleaning it out. yearly i have this ritual of pretending i'm cleaning out my computer that usually only amounts to me watching several really great movies, blog surfing, editing photos, and so forth, but not actually cleaning anything.

well today it happened. mostly because a window popped up that said: "your startup disk is full. clean out your computer or die."

i really hand no choice in the matter.

anyways.

whilst cleaning, i found this little gem i'd forgotten about. i made it for my wonderful friend pyper about our summer teaching english in american samoa. i've been thinking about those islands a lot lately, and so i thought i'd share the love:


(music: "iuliana" by te vaka)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for reposting that- it made me want to cry. That seriously was the best summer. Oh how I wish we could do that again. So glad that I could do that with you. I hope you are doing well. I miss hanging out with you.
    Love Pyper

    ReplyDelete