Tuesday, November 20, 2012

wins


Today I was parked in 30 minute parking for 6 hours (accidentally) and didn't get a ticket.

Today someone recognized me by my perfume. She was standing in front of me in line and smelled the DKNY and thought, "Carolyn," and turned around and there I was, reading, not realizing she was in front of me or else I would have said hi already.

Today my students all aced their last paper which means I either am a bomb-diggity teacher, or I have the best students in the history of the world. (Hint: it's the latter.)

Today I saw Beasts of the Southern Wild and cried for not knowing what to make of it all. The music is beautiful.

Today I learned "Poison and Wine" at a piano with a honey-voiced boy.

Tonight I sleep until the morning sun, because tomorrow I have no class and will spend the entire day becoming a scholar.

No comments:

Post a Comment